Fashion Zombie: The Horde!

Posted by Cory Casciato On May - 25 - 2010

This week’s shirt is my current personal favorite. It’s called The Horde and it illustrates a classic and tragic situation in zombie lore. One man, alone against the undead masses with just a shotgun and chainsaw. It will end badly for him, but damn it, he isn’t going down without a fight. The shirt works really well because it’s subtle — you can look right at it and not quite realize what you’re looking at it until a few minutes later BAM! Your brain puts it all together and you say, “Wow, awesome!” This actually happened to me the other day, while wearing the shirt and talking to a friend: he literally stopped and complimented the shirt once he realized what he was looking at.

You can own it yourself by paying Threadless $18. As I mentioned, I personally own this one and can vouch for its comfort, durability and stylishness. Fits a little tighter around the neck than most of my shirts, but not in an uncomfortable way. If that price is a little steep for you, Threadless regularly runs $9 specials, too. And if you’d like to see it in action, click through the “Read More” link to see it on Threadless user Zombilina, who is herself wielding a chainsaw.

I’m attempting to assemble an all zombie-themed wardrobe. Fashion Zombie is my weekly post detailing the coolest zombie-themed clothes and accessories I can find. Check back every Monday for another look at the hottest zombie apparel.

6 Responses to “Fashion Zombie: The Horde!”

1. Zombie Shakespeare says:

Just saw this one on Threadless. What a great site, thanks for turning me on to it.
    I think the guy on the car might make it if someone swings ina at the last minute with a helicopter to save his ass.

2. Jond76 says:

Reminds me of the one I made a few months back.

3. Angelripper says:

Awesome shirt. Will soon own.

4. Jay Clarke says:

Soooooo getting one of these :D

5. Specter says:

I want that shirt now

6. [...] week’s fashion zombie entry is something of a callback to one of my favorite zombie t-shirts of all time. It’s by the same artist (Aled Lewis), same company (Threadless) and it essentially [...]