The Inevitable Zombie Podcast episode 001 has arrived!

Posted by Johnathon Brock On November - 12 - 2010

Greetings, undead masses! Johnathon reporting in to unveil the latest episode of the Inevitable Zombie Podcast

Now there are several different ways to get the Inevitable Zombie Podcast.

Episode 001 – In the beginning, there were zombies…

– Cory Casciato and Johnathon Brock

Run Time: 49:02

This week we discuss The Walking Dead episode 2: Guts, and the upcoming World of the Living Dead online browser based MMO. We also single out some regular commenters on the site and talk about some upcoming movies, including the mysterious but recently popular Swedish zombie flick ZON261. There’s some talk about how we feel about Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and their choice for a director, followed by why we hate Meghan Fox and why she should stay away from zombie movies. We wrap it up with some talk about zombie romance, and why it won’t and shouldn’t reach the levels that Twilight has with vampires. Enjoy!

Spoilers for The Walking Dead as a series in comic book and future episode form occur from minutes 20 to 26 and we mark them in the podcast, so make sure to avoid that area if you don’t want to know what’s in store.

One final note… This podcast isn’t too graphic, but it is labeled Not Safe For Work. We drop the f-bomb on more than one occasion and talk about some of the more graphic images of The Walking Dead in show and comic form, as well as some of the other things we discuss. Just a heads up for those of you listening at your work cubes—wear headphones.

Alright, that’s it, go listen to it and let us know what you think in the comments. Tell us what you’d like to see from us on future shows, make fun of my impressions, or ask some questions for next week’s show.

~Johnathon

7 Responses to “The Inevitable Zombie Podcast episode 001 has arrived!”

1. ZOMFG Zombambeenos says:

ZOMFG! I GOTS DA MENTION IN YOUR PODCAST!!!

Awesome podcast!

Your description of the Pride & Prejudice & Zombies made me lol.
    I agree with your analysis of the second episode of Walking Dead and its criticisms.
    I support your lack of support for the zombie romance sub-sub-genre.
    I wouldn’t mind listening to your podcasts if they were to run a bit longer.

2. Zombie Shakespeare says:

My criticism of Colin seemed so much harsher said out loud. Let me just say that I respect the filmmakers and all the hard work that goes into making a mov….ah, screw it. I really hated that movie. I’ll would rather seek out all the sequels to Zombie Night before watching Colin again.
    I don’t agree with any of the fanboy criticisms of WD episode 2. I even liked T-Dog, despite his terrible name. The only thing I questioned from the episode was the zombie hopping over the fence. It didn’t seem in line with what zombies are capable of in WD lore.
    Really enjoying the podcasts! Keep up the good work.

3. Will says:

I guess I’m just strange when it comes to subtitles/dubbing. Which one I prefer depends on the language. I think for most native English speakers, languages such as Spanish and French are spoken really rapidly, especially to those who haven’t taken courses in it. I took three years of French in high school and it still sounds like people are speaking it are having their voices, like, set on fast-forward or something. However for languages like Japanese, where their sentences generally take longer to say than their English equivalent, subtitles are fine because it gives you plenty of time to read them.

4. Wow, I got a mention and thanks for mentioning 28dayslateranalysis.com

I really enjoyed listening to the Podcast – Jonathon Brock and Cory. I agree with ZOMFG; I would have listened for an hour and a half no problem. I also think that Cory’s audio needed to be turned up a smidgen. Otherwise, the show was brilliant.

I liked the comments on “The Walking Dead” and Glenn. This guy is excellent in his role and I enjoy his take on taking on the zombie apocalypse (no stupid ppl’ around):) I cannot wait for Episode 3 tonight.

I really hope that you get a copy of “Siege of the Dead” from Revolver Entertainment, as this is news worthy and still relevant (not released in N. America). How about zombies who are afraid of light and how zombiefication can be stalled by remaining calm? These are two new elements to the zombie genre and worth mentioning.

Loved it,
    Mike

5. anthony says:

guys i agree with your commets about the second episode of the walking dead…i for one loved the comics and now the show is very entertaining and i love it.

Anthony form ny.

6. jond76 says:

Nice work fellas.

Ep 2 of Walking Dead: I’m with you, I liked it better in the sense that there was more zombie action.

Keep up the great work! Hopefully soon I’ll have something for you guys to plug… :)

7. Glad everyone is liking the podcasts. I’m working to get it in iTunes so it’ll be a little easier to download, and once I get re-acquainted with Audacity I’ll fix some of the audio problems, namely me being so loud and Cory being so quiet. There’s going to be a LOT to talk about after this last episode so make sure and stay tuned.

London Zombie Walk 2017 XIVLondon Zombie Walk 2017 XIIIDon't wake me up!Sweet blood!Cuckoo zombieMad scientistLet's get marriedZombieLondon Zombie Walk 2017 XIILondon Zombie Walk 2017 XILondon Zombie Walk 2017 XLondon Zombie Walk 2017 IXLEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 14 : Zombie Businessman

Warning: include(copyrights.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/copesounds/inevitablezombieapocalypse.com/wp-content/themes/scarlett/footer.php on line 59

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'copyrights.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/copesounds/inevitablezombieapocalypse.com/wp-content/themes/scarlett/footer.php on line 59