A daily roundup of all the undead news that shambles into view… News post by Johnathon Brock and Cory Casciato. Got news tips? E-mail them to cory.casciato[AT]gmail.com. Bookmark the home page or add the RSS feed to your reader for your daily dose of walking dead.
Sadly, The Walking Dead is gone until sometime next year, but that didn’t stop us from gathering one of the biggest news stockpiles we’ve ever had about the show. So let’s get started.All videos are after the break.
- The numbers are in and the season finale broke ALL expectations and pulled in over six million viewers, setting yet another record for AMC. (The Wrap)
- There’s an update on the breaking news that Frank Darabont fired all of the writers for season two. It’s not true, so don’t worry. (Dread Central)
- Here’s a great making of video for season one, along with a Robert Kirkman and Jon Bernthal (Shane) interview. (Dread Central)
- Steven Yuen gives yet another amazing interview about working on the show. Seriously, this kid is not only my favorite character, but he gives the best interviews too. (Fangoria)
- Actress Emma Bell, who plays the undead dead (does that make sense?) Amy, talks about her brief run with an amazing opportunity that is The Walking Dead. (Dread Central)
- Actor Jeffrey DeMunn gives one last interview this season about playing Dale on the show, and he brought some behind the scenes videos with him. (Dread Central)
- Robert Kirkman gave his usual interview to EW about the season finale. He also gave this totally different but still great interview too. (Entertainment Weekly, The Atlantic)
We’ve got a nice preview ofÂ Dead Rising Mobile, which will be hitting the smart phone market very soon. (Touch Arcade)
There’s a nice little zombie comedy (or zombedy if you feel spontaneous) called Harold’s Going Stiff and we’ve got the trailer. (Bloody Disgusting)